The Village Amenities
- Newly Renovated Inn with 19 Rooms
- 24 Full Hook-up RV Sites with 30 & 50 amps
- 7 Tent Camping Sites with Picnic Tables and Fire Pits
- Horse Camping with Outdoor Boarding
- Restroom, Shower and Laundry Facilities for RV and Camp Site Guests – ADA
- Community Picnic Area with Picnic Tables, Grill and Fire Pit
- Horseshoe Pits
- Mercantile Store – Dry Goods, Camping Supplies, Beer and Wine
- Mountain Bike, Cross-country Ski and Snow Shoe Rentals
- Horseback Riding mid-May – September
- The Village Bistro Coming Soon
- We have Gift Certificates!
Lassen Volcanic National Park Adventures
Choose your adventure in the Lassen National Forest with over 150 miles of hiking trails, snowshoeing, mountain biking, cross-country and all-terrain skiing, snowmobiling, and an abundance of trout fishing. Depending on the time of the year, all of these activities can be accessed the minute you walk outside of your room, RV site or campsite at The Village at Highlands Ranch.